This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• `2cheaters?

Well, it appears that two members of 2c, The Second Coming, have been "caught" cheating. NavySeal and Wood have been cut from 2c, for being suspected of cheating in the e-- vs 2c match. As NavySeal mentions in his SoGamed post, he and Wood were apparently LANed last night. `2c^jar and `2c^ez have this to say:
    (`2c^jar): Just wanted to let the community know that we cut both wood and navy. Whether or not they hacked or not is always going to be up in the air, we just don't want to become a part of what is ruining online CS in the eyes of many players.

(`2c^ez): im in the process of getting the match reversed because 2c doesn't win like that
    As you can see they handled it very professionally, so I really don't think you should be going after them. They obviously were not aware of the cheating, and as soon as they became aware, they dealt with it. Not only that, but they offer to receive a loss because of things they really had no control over. CSFlicks has released a movie of shots taken from NavySeal's demo with a wallhack on. It also features great music that Gpig loves ever so much.

Note: You need DivX to watch the movie, so get it. You can watch NavySeal's demo here.

I haven't seen the demo, but movies are hardly evidence (which i did see). Their loss i guess. too bad so sad.

Comment

If bds ever makes another CS movie he should consider using the music from this video.

Comment

Comment

I really hate it when I see this happen. I want to some day be apart of cal-invite (probably never will though, of course :-p) but to see this happen with "professional" players is just irritating

Comment

agreed

Comment

Although it's so very sad they're taking steps against even just alleged cheating in order to avoid even the image of doing so, I would have to agree that they are being professional about it, especially offering to take that loss.

Comment

i couldn't see the cheating when i watched the video with the wallhack on, but the movie did introduce me to one messed up song; is he saying, "KILL WHITEY!"?

Comment

Yes, he is.

I always forget to mention that you need to get DivX to watch it. I'll update the post.

Comment

unit000, he is blatantly hacking.

Comment

i think its pathetic when people have to go and cheat like that, especially when you are that high up in the leagues. they handled the situation very well

Comment

tsc teh anti-cheat

Comment

The post said they were lanning, but it then goes and says "The Second Coming, have been "caught" cheating. " What's up with the quotes? According to Sinac (in his opinion) they were cheating. I think you should fix that

Comment

Sam...what? He meant that the two players (navy and the other one, who's name escapes me now) were lanned, nobody else. He says "caught" because it's not official, but anybody with 2 eyes and a monkey brain can tell it was a wh from the movie. So yeah, I'd say his post is accurate and there's nothing to fix

Comment

I could tell by the demo that "he knew too much" I my personal opinion he hacked like a mad man. I bet you could download a wallhack and then playback the demo to see for sure. It was just too much all knowing to be real.

Comment

Working...
                              X